[Evolution] Evolution features

A couple of questions:

a) Is it possible to disable the sig-dashes ("-- ")?  I could do this in
Mutt, meaning I could put my name in the sig, followed by the dashes,
followed by the actual signature part of it.

b) Is it possible to make Evolution reply to messages from a mailing
list using a certain address by default?  I use lists benalee co uk for
lists, but keep forgetting to select the address in the compose window,
so I get "Non-member posting to a members-only list" and similar errors.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

--
Termisoc Tech Officer: <http://termisoc.org/>