[Evolution] Mailclient window mockup

Hello,

I have created a mockup of what IMO is an improvement over the current
UI; it can be seen, along with some of my rambling thoughts, here:

http://debain.org/?p=54

To summarize:
The current UI has some room for improvement:

- On smaller screens, the message title often does not fit into the list
column.
- The toolbar is very large.
- After selecting a message you need to move your mouse pointer back to
the top of the screen to choose the action.
- To answer a message you have to select it first.

My blog suggests an example of how the above can be solved. I am aware
that my suggestion introduces some accessibility difficulties, but that
is probably nothing that can not be solved.

Just thought you might be interested.

-Samuel