Re: [Evolution] Mailclient window mockup

On Sa, 2005-09-17 at 21:02 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
looks to be an exercise in maximising wasted space to me... a bit
inefficient of a UI.

You have a point, but optimizing *only* on space is also not a good
idea. Cutting away the subject lines is a high price to pay for a litte
screen estate - it's what we want the screen estate for in the first
place.

Nevertheless, I added a version that is a bit more optimized on being
space efficient:
http://debain.org/img/blog/mailclient2.png

-Samuel