Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.2 hangs after downloading 2 emails

hi george,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.09.2005, 11:43 -0400 schrieb George Reeke:
TWIMC:
   I just upgraded to Evolution 2.0.2 as part of the latest
RedHat Enterprise Linux.  It seemed to import my emails and
server settings OK from v. 1.0.8 (supplied with Red Hat 8).

whou, migrating by leaving out two major release cycles (1.2 and 1.4)
has not been pretty much tested, i guess. :-/

   Everything works fine except when I go to my POP server to
download email, I get always exactly 2 emails, regardless of
size, then it hangs forever on the third one.  I click cancel
and hit F9 and get 2 more.  I can get all of my emails this way,
and I can view them on the server with web mail, so there
doesn't seem to be a problem with the server.  There is no
relevant length restriction.
   Any ideas?

i've never heard of something similar...
you can find information on setting environment
variables to debug evolution at
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml>, e.g.
        CAMEL_DEBUG=all
should give you a log when sending and receiving mails.
perhaps a server bug, we'll see...

[fyi: 2.0.4 is the latest version of the 2.0.x series.]

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!