Re: [Evolution] Cannot edit contacts - "Contact not found"

hi lubos,

Am Mittwoch, den 14.09.2005, 13:10 +0200 schrieb Lubos Kolouch:
After upgrade to 2.4 I cannot edit contacts.

When I try to edit contact and click "OK",
I get error message : "Error modifying contact : Contact not found"
window popping up and the contact is not deleted.

hmm. works fine here, cannot reproduce.
do you edit or do you delete? you're writing it both. :-)
after starting evolution from a shell/terminal, is there any output you
get? the window pop-up messages aren't that helpful. :-/

Sometimes the addressbook crashes afterwards as well.

if evolution crashes, please take a look at section "Debugging
Evolution's Crashes" at
<http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml> and submit the
"debugging info" (it's called gdb stacktrace or backtrace) either on a
new bug report at http://bugzilla.gnome.org or post it again to this
list (posting to bugzilla is preferred by the developers, by the
way :-).

cheers,
andre

--