Re: [Evolution] Evo, Zaurus, and MultiSync

On Sat, 2005-09-10 at 15:14 -0700, Dan Sawyer wrote:
Kelly,

It is not idiot proof, however it all works.

That said it is definitely a hobby, plan to dedicate a weekend to the
project.

I use multisync to synchronise evolution with my sony ericsson k700
mobile.  It works very well!  Once I got bluetooth working with the
mobile (which took most of the time) multisync only took a few minutes
to set up and get working.

Not your exact setup, but at least you know the evolution side works :)
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>