[Evolution] Sync with Palm - thousands of empty ToDo created

Hello conference,

I found a strange problem.

When syncing with my palm about 3000 of empty ToDo's were created
both in Evolution and palm.

So I would like to ask
- how to delete the ToDo's ? If I try to mark them and delete
Evolution basically hangs; I tried to delete say only 5 ToDo's,
it took about 20 seconds so there is no way to delete one by one

- anyone had similar problem and knows how to prevent it?

Configuration :
Gentoo Linux, 2.6.12-r9
Evolution 2.2.3-r3
other packages latest "unstable" ~x86 from the Gentoo tree

Thank you for any advice

Best regards

Lubos Kolouch