Re: [Evolution] Evo, Zaurus, and MultiSync

Kelly,

It is not idiot proof, however it all works.

That said it is definitely a hobby, plan to dedicate a weekend to the project. You can install evo and multisync before getting your Z. The Z side is now pretty good, I would recommend a Hentges release. It has most of what you will need and avoids the frustration of having to learn Z package management before getting working.

Dan

Kelly J. Morris wrote:

In the next few months, I'm thinking of replacing my HPLX200 palmtop -
perhaps with a Zaurus. Is there a fairly idiot-proof way to sync the
Zaurus with Evo 2.x.x? Googling takes me to MultiSync. Has anyone had
any experience using it to sync Evo and the Zaurus?

TIA   Kelly