Re: [Evolution] evolution-data-server crashing

It's not e-d-s, but exchange-storage is crashing for you.
See http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces, for getting traces with
debugging symbols.

Do you get any error message when you try to access Exchange calendar
and address books?

Also http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml explains how
you can get E2K_DEBUG traces. I think it is better to file a bug
with these details.

Thanks,
Sushma.