[Evolution] French spell check

Hi all, I just upgraded to Mandriva 2006 (which comes with Evo 2.2.3)
and I installed the required packages for spell checking, but Evo seems
to not see my French dictionaries (used to work before). When I edit my
preferences, the French dicts don't show up (aspell_fr rpm is installed
though).

The weird thing is when I reply to a (French) email, the spell check is
actually ok! (doesn't work for new mails though). Any idea of what may
cause this?

Thanks!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>