Re: [Evolution] French spell check

Le mardi 25 octobre 2005 à 18:53 +0200, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
Hi all, I just upgraded to Mandriva 2006 (which comes with Evo 2.2.3)
and I installed the required packages for spell checking, but Evo seems
to not see my French dictionaries (used to work before). When I edit my
preferences, the French dicts don't show up (aspell_fr rpm is installed
though).

The weird thing is when I reply to a (French) email, the spell check is
actually ok! (doesn't work for new mails though). Any idea of what may
cause this?

This is a bug I've never been able to tackle properly unfortunately (in
gnome-spell). Try this :
-exit evolution
-run evolution --force-shutdown
-run gconftool-2 --unset /GNOME/Spell/mtime

restart evolution and check dictionnaries list, it should be updated
correctly.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva