Re: [Evolution] Evolution-*, Firefoy and nspr not installing

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 22:02 +0200, Dennis Heuer wrote:
Hello

can somebody please write to my address (am not on the list) how I have
to prepare a firefox source installation so that evolution and
evolution-data-server (both newest) successfully detect and check
nspr/nss/prio/smime headers?
you could use the configure option --with-nspr-libs,
--with-nspr-includes, --with-nss-libs, --with-nss-includes to point to
the exact location of your mozilla libs

There was a hint for mozilla-1.7 on the net that said that one has to cp
all the header files from the mozilla dist directory to the include
directory of the installed mozilla. This worked for me, but it does not
work for firefox 1.0.7 and 1.5b2.

Can I get installable nss and nspr versions somewhere. Those from
mozilla.org are created to work inside a mozilla source tree only.

You could google for mozilla-devel package, this should have the
necessary headers and libs.
AFAIK, almost all distros would provide this package, so getting this
should not be difficult

What about gnutls?
what about it???

Cheers,