[Evolution] evolution-exchange and sites requiring an ID card

hi friends

I have evolution-connector working fine to check owa mail on a certain site.

however, there is another site i need to check it with, one that
requires authorization of a security device, which comes on all
military IDs these days.

It's an activcard usb reader.  And you can install the acgold
software, and then, in mozilla/firefox, under advanced/security
devices, you add a new PKCS module, and choose....
/usr/local/acgold/lib/libpkcs11.so

it works, when I go to a DOD site or https://webmail.nmci.navy.mil
it prompts for my card PIN, which I input.

For some reason nmci mail no longer works in linux through the
browser, while those DOD sites do.  I get an http 401 error.

Is it possible for evolution/connector to use that libpkcs11.so module
and check mail on https://webmail.nmci.navy.mil?

As far as I understand, it's just standard OWA after you get the
certification from ID card from reader.