[Evolution] Have Novell given up on red-carpet / rug?

A while back, just after SuSE 9.3 was released, I asked this question, because Red-carpet or rug was a great way to keep evolution up to date.  At that time I was assured that it was just a matter of a short time before the channels appeared for 9.3.

Here we are, on the threshold of 10.0, and rug still says no channels available.  Is red-carpet not being used any more, or is there something wrong with my installation?

P.