[Evolution] getting the text-only plugin back in evo 2.4

As many of you are probably aware, a plugin "sneaked" its way into the
2.2.3 version of evolution - the "prefer plain" or "only show text
parts" or whatever its called.

I've heard tell that it was never meant to be there, and its not
officially supported.  However I would like to use it.

So, is it possible to get a plugin from 2.2 and move it to 2.4?  If so,
how?  I'd really like some pointers if anyone has any help...

thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>