Re: [Evolution] All done ... for now

On Fri, 2005-10-14 at 13:43 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Hi all,

Well after 5 years and 10 months, i'm just about say ta-ta to full-time
Evolution development.  I probably have a few things to add to the
documentation, but right now my mind is drained of about all I can think
of, and a man is not a camel ...

Admittedly, I haven't been lurking here that long.  However, I still
wanted to add my two cents of appreciation.  You've helped me figure out
the user-side of Evolution several times, and your patience and effort
is highly appreciated.  I know there are many others in the community
here that feel the same way.

Thanks again for all of your efforts.  I wish you the peace and
enjoyment of a nice break, as well as a fire in your heart to take you
to new adventures.

Greg