[Evolution] How to save only the plain text part of multiple emails.

Hello

I have a bunch of plain text emails which I would like to save. The
problem is that I only want the plain text part of the emails. Using
'Save as...' saves the other parts as well, like header, signature.

Then I found 'Actions/Save attachments...' with which one can save
different parts of a mail. But this only works for one mail at a time
and I have a lot.

Is there some way to save only the plain text part of multiple emails at
once? If not, how would it be possible to remove everything else from a
saved message (headers...) except the text part, as I don't seem to find
any mark separating the parts?

Thanks!
/Martin