Re: [Evolution] Bogofilter junk plugin

I'm sorry. 'Eclipse' below should have been 'Evolution'.

В Втр, 11/10/2005 в 11:32 +0400, Mikhail Zabaluev пишет:
I'm excited to present an Eclipse junk plugin that makes use of the
Bogofilter utility:

http://people.altlinux.ru/~mhz/software/projects/bf-eplugin/bf-eplugin-0.1.0.tar.gz

Bogofilter is a fast and nimble mail filter that utilises a so-called
Bayesian technique to classify junk and non-junk mail. The plugin was
created as a better alternative to the default SpamAssassin junk plugin,
which the author felt is sluggish, uses too much memory, and isn't
really doing a good job at filtering spam (it may be, however, that I
simply suck at configuring SpamAssassin to suit my needs).