Re: [Evolution] Further compile problems for evo 2.4.1 on FC4

Hi Partha,

Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't too sure the best way as its the first time.

Also can someone look at the prototype for the header file as its well
over my head and I' like to move to evo 2.4.1 as I've noticed a few
weird bits running 2.4.0 with a 1.4.1.1 backend!

Pete