Re: [Evolution] Further compile problems for evo 2.4.1 on FC4

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the patches. But patches should really be sent to
evolution-patches gnome org

Thanks again,
Cheers,
partha

On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 14:47 +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
Hi All,

A couple of days ago I reported that I was having problems compiling
eds on FC4. The problem was due to FC4's strict policy of implicit
declarations. I worked it out and here's a basic patch. Now I'm having
similar problems with evo 2.4.1 with a new function that was added to
fix bug #264449 that didn't have the corresponding proto type added
the the .h file. The file is calendar/gui/e-calendar-table.[ch] with
the function being e_calendar_table_process_completed_tasks. I can
sort of see what needs to be added by aren't sure of the proper
combination. The .h file then needs to be included in e-task.c too
(with a
small patch for that attached too.

I think also that redhat has a number of other includes fixed in a
patch that's included with their rpm.

In the mean time I'm using eds 1.4.1.1 and exchange/webcal 2.4.1 with
evo 2.4.0 which has fixed the worst of the problems I was having with
exchange on 2.4

Cheers,
Pete