Re: [Evolution] interfacing witn openoffice

Ron,
I'm using Evo 2.2.3 and Oo 2.0 (the latest).
Joep

On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 04:39 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:44:52 +0200
"J.L. Blom" <jlblom neuroweave nl> wrote:

Des,
Thanks for your reply. It simply doesn't. In the window
(Wizard-> Adress data source -> Other external data source
(choice: Mozilla, LDAP, other) -> settings I can choose from
many different choices (LDAP, Mozilla, dBase, Adabas, JDBC,
MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, Spreadsheet, Text, Thunderbird) but no
Evolution. I have posted the same question on the OO user-list
but till now no response.Maybe I have to post in on the
developers list. But If there is a method to export to MySQL my
problem is also solved. But as I don't know the format of the
contacts database in Evolution I cannot write an exporter (e.g.
to comma-delimited text-file) and I don't know if one exists.
You maybe have some ore information? Joep

What distro are you using?