Re: [Evolution] interfacing witn openoffice

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 17:09 +0200, J.L. Blom wrote:
Can anybody tell me why evo 2.2.3 (my current version) doesn't interface
with openoffice?
Is it an openoffice thing or an evolution thing (as I saw that the
format of the contacts database is changed from the format of 1.4 which
worked with Oo 1.1)).
In the "create database" window when choosing a database format
Evolution is vanished. As it is very handy (as translating the Evolution
database to a MySQL table is not easy (short of retyping everything!))
to get your mail addresses (for letters) from Evolution.
Has anybody a clue?
Joep

OpenOffice.org 2.0 is supposed to be able to handle Evo 2.x contacts,
but I haven't tested it myself.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support