Re: [Evolution] Inbox doesn't automatically update....

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 17:49 -0700, Christian Seberino wrote:
Even if I stay in the Inbox always, I don't see *new* emails unless
I quickly leave the Inbox and enter it again.

The visual display of Inbox is not *refreshed* automatically unless
I leave and enter Inbox again.

Edit->Preferences->MailAccount->Recieving Options-> Automatically check messages every x mins
tick that option and it will update the folder every x mins.

Cheers
Shreyas