Re: [Evolution] Inbox doesn't automatically update....
- From: Shreyas Sriniavasan <sshreyas novell com>
- To: seberino spawar navy mil
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Inbox doesn't automatically update....
- Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:03:55 +0530
On Thu, 2005-10-06 at 17:48 -0700, seberino spawar navy mil wrote:
As mails automatically get added to Inbox the
*display* of Inbox doesn't get updated automatically
to show the new emails.
I am guessing new message info is not shown when you are in an other
The default refresh behavior is to check for new messages only in the
folder, You can check for new messages in all folders by turning on
Recieving Options-> Check for new messages in all folders
That should fix your problem.
] [Thread Prev