Re: [Evolution] An extra ; in exchange:// URL with ximian conector
- From: Sarfraaz Ahmed <asarfraaz novell com>
- To: Arunprakash <arunp novell com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] An extra ; in exchange:// URL with ximian conector
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:07:22 +0530
On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 11:32 +0530, Arunprakash wrote:
On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 12:04 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
How are you adding and reading the ';'???
Why not use a url parameter instead?
It is added to have the same key for password across components.
The construction of key could not be done in calendar and addressbook
components because of exchange's multiple calendars and addressbooks.
So ';' is added there as a delimiter, to have everything before it as a
key for password.
Surf, am I right?
Yeah, thats right. It is for the password synchronization across
components. This is visible only in the backend. The mail front end for
instance, doesnt see this.
] [Thread Prev