Re: [Evolution] An extra ; in exchange:// URL with ximian conector

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 12:04 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
How are you adding and reading the ';'???

Why not use a url parameter instead?

It is added to have the same key for password across components.
The construction of key could not be done in calendar and addressbook
components because of exchange's multiple calendars and addressbooks.

So ';' is added there as a delimiter, to have everything before it as a
key for password.

Surf, am I right?

Thanks,
Arunprakash.