Re: [Evolution] Import tools for calendar

lau den 01.10.2005 Klokka 18:38 (+0200) skreiv Andre Klapper:

[...]

> I'd like to convert this file into something evolution can digest.
> Evolution's import wizard doesn't recognize my file.
> > Any suggestions?

i'd recommend converting it to ldif and then importing it to evolution,
but do not ask me how. :-)

Useless, unless Evo is using an LDAP backend and OP is familiar with how
to update that same backend. It might be as well not to give advice over
something with which you only know "but do not ask me how".

--Tonni

--
Mail: tonye billy demon nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl