Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.4.0 calendar alarm issue

hi chris,

Am Montag, den 19.09.2005, 17:01 -0400 schrieb Chris Briggs:
On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 16:41 -0400, Cliff Barfield wrote:
Once I setup an appointment and specify an alarm,
I don't receive a corresponding notification (i.e, pop-up).
The evolution-alarm-notify process is running, and I have
tried re-starting evolution and the evolution-alarm-notify
process without success.  Any ideas how to fix this?

I have the same problem with Evolution 2.2.3 on FC4. If I reboot my
machine and start Evolution, I get all the missed pop-up reminders all
at once.

if there isn't any yet, please file a bug report on this at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

cheers,
andre

--