Re: [Evolution] Import tools for calendar

hi,

Am Dienstag, den 20.09.2005, 11:50 -0400 schrieb David Ronis:
I've been trying to switch over to evolution, but am having trouble
converting various things.  In particular, I use a free-form calendar
file (which is parsable by pcal) in which each entry looks something
like:

         Date      Time(24hr) String
         8/29/2005 010:0      Meeting

I'd like to convert this file into something evolution can digest.
Evolution's import wizard doesn't recognize my file.

Any suggestions?

i'd recommend converting it to ldif and then importing it to evolution,
but do not ask me how. :-)

cheers,
andre (thinking of the idea of free-form importers)

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de