Re: [Evolution] Can I monitor selected folders?

On Tue, 2005-11-22 at 19:33 +0100, guenther wrote:
For IMAP accounts, Preferences->...->Receiving Options has a check box
for "Check for new mail in all folders". I have a lot of folders on the
server and only some of them are ever going to have new mail in them
unless I drag it there. Checking every folder can be slow (my
conjecture; I haven't measured it).

Talked with Jeff about this the other day, and your conjecture is
correct. Checking for new mails in all folders takes considerably longer
with a lot of folders than it does with just a few.

It would be nice to be able to monitor specific IMAP folders rather than
all of them. Has anyone filed a feature request for this?

Feel free to file a request, I guess...

Filed as Bug 322330.

poc