Re: [Evolution] How to import a vcard from Mozilla into Evolution ?

Le me 23/11/2005 à 20:23, guenther a écrit :
What's wrong with using the File->Import Wizard?

If I understand the question correctly, it's about using Evo as a helper
application for Mozilla handling vCards. Those apps need to be called by
command line, as Mozilla triggers this.

That's the point. So as I understand, there is no way to do automatic import into Evo of vCard or message
file from a simple command line ?

Greetings,
        Alain