Re: [Evolution] View->Zoom setting not saved

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 20:48 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:
On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 10:00 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
Hey Lee,
Why doesn't Evo remember the zoomed state of the text across restarts?
Every time I launch Evo the font returns to the default size and I have
to zoom out again each time I start it.
It does not remember. The zoom settings are not saved.

I am using Evo 2.4.0.  Is this bug fixed in a newer version?
Nope.

What you could do is file a bug (feature request) in bugzilla.gnome.org

This is not a feature request, it's an obvious BUG.  The "Zoom" feature
is broken without the ability to preserve the setting.  I'll file it in
Bugzilla.

Is fixing this going to be as easy as adding a gconf key to save the
setting?  If so I might just fix it myself.

Lee