Re: [Evolution] View->Zoom setting not saved

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 10:00 -0500, Lee Revell wrote:
Hey Lee,
Why doesn't Evo remember the zoomed state of the text across restarts?
Every time I launch Evo the font returns to the default size and I have
to zoom out again each time I start it.
It does not remember. The zoom settings are not saved.

I am using Evo 2.4.0.  Is this bug fixed in a newer version?
Nope.

What you could do is file a bug (feature request) in bugzilla.gnome.org

Thanks,
partha