Re: [Evolution] publish free/busy data to a .mac account

Hi Mike,
      http://ical.mac.com/dot_mac_account_name/calendar_name.ifb, is the
right format to give in the location. I have tested publishing in
www.icalexchange.com and it works fine. I saw that the calendar
from .mac account can be shared with others, but could not find any
information about publishing free busy (or a calendar) information
into .mac account from other clients (not sure if any other clients have
write access to that). Am I missing anything ? I have created a trial
account in it to sort out the issue.

thanks, Chenthill.