Re: [Evolution] smtp server config

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 14:09 +0100, guenther wrote:
No, any given account can have one SMTP server only. There is no way for
the mail client to determine, which network you are in.

Alternatively, you can use the 'sendmail' option in Evolution, and
install an MTA on the laptop. In my case, I have Postfix running, and I
have setup Postfix to try multiple smarthosts. If the first one denies
the message, it'll try the second one. For 'odd' cases, the last one in
the list points to localhost:2525, so I can make an ssh tunnel if all
other smarthosts fail.

Koen