Re: [Evolution] evolution webcal

Harish Krishnaswamy wrote:

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 11:39 +0530, Shrikant wrote:
Hi,

We are planning to implement web calendar in evolution. Can somebody send me link(s) of documentation ?

What exactly are you planning to implement ?
Evolution already supports Calendars on the Web (http- readonly) [1] and
support for CalDAV is under development (evolution-caldav) during the
current release.

Press F1 while running your evolution and look for the section 'Multiple
Calendars and Web Calendars' to find out how to use them.

[1] Feature Highlights in http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/.

Harish