Re: [Evolution] duplicate inbox

Hey,

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 13:10 -0500, Bob Cataldo wrote:
[snip]
I removed evolution with YAST and then searched and deleted all
evolution files/folders. I restarted my computer and reinstalled
evolution. When I set it up and log on, I get duplicate inboxes.

Did you delete .evolution in your /home?
Which protocol are you using? ( IMAP i presume but still )
Which IMAP server ?

I am using GAIM which uses the evolution database. Could the problem be
with GAIM?
Any help would be appreciated. I am a Linux newbie, so please keep the
explanations simple.

Gaim probably uses the address book. I wouldn't assume its gaim's fault
with
such little information to go by, Also if you are using IMAP-Protocol
you would rather
use IMAP provider than IMAP4. IMAP4 is not currently being worked upon
by any of the
developers.

Cheers,
Shreyas