Re: [Evolution] Sync with Palm Lifedrive

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 10:06 -0800, Timothy D. Witham wrote:
    I can get it to work fine in drive mode but not a chance with
Evolution.  What were the steps that you took to make this work?

It just worked for me.  I've heard that older versions of
evolution/gpilot do not work however.  I'm running ubuntu breezy
(evolution 2.4.1-0ubuntu7, and gnome-pilot 2.0.13-0ubuntu10).

Note that the backup conduit does *not* work though.  It just hangs
while backing up the calendar database (I suspect due to the changes in
the calendar application I mentioned before).

--
Brett Johnson <brett hp com>