Re: [Evolution] Question reguarding spam filtering

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 14:48 +0530, Vivek Jain wrote:
On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 12:48 -0700, Jeffrey D. Means wrote:
I have setup a MySQL server and tables to handle bayesian hashes with
spamassassin on my mail server is there a way to have evolution use
either spamassassin or access the tables directly to learn what I
consider Ham/Spam?

No, Evolution just flags the messages to be junk/non-junk based upon the
results of spam-assasin filtering. In other words it just triggers
spamasssasin to check/mark junk mails and hides/unhides them from folder
view. It by itself can't do any junk processing.

Thanks,
Vivek

Is there a way for me to have evolution when it marks them mark them
through spamassassin, so that it learns my ham/spam list?
--

Jeffrey D. Means                                   meaje meanspc com
Owner / CIO for MeansPC                       http://www.meanspc.com/

- Everything in moderation including moderation. - Unknown

My Public PGP Key ID is: 0x81F00126
and available via:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x81F00126