[Evolution] Evolution-1.2.4 problems under OpenBSD 3.8

Hi,

I am using evolution-1.2.4 from packages on an OpenBSD 3.8 box. Since OpenBSD
3.7 Evolution will no longer work for.

Once I start Evolution, I cannot set the Mail Server and the application
crashes with the follwing error message:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error setting owner on component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent -- CORBA error
Waiting for component to die -- OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
(1)

Does anybody know a solution for this?

--
CU, Nick