Re: [Evolution] IMAP bug in 2.4?

I realized too late that I've seen something about this before. On
tracking it down with Google it turned out that this very question was
asked by none other than me several months ago! Talk about creeping
senility. The answer at the time (from NotZed) was that the XML file has
unique ID stuff which is not transferable to a "new" Evo instance.

The idea of reselecting the folders is cool, thanks.

Something for the wish list: it would be nice to be able to export and
import filter rules without tripping over this "feature".

poc