Re: [Evolution] IMAP bug in 2.4?

Le mardi 01 novembre 2005 à 15:51 +0000, Paul Hands a écrit :
Yes.

I've suffered this a few times.
The problem for me was that any filter which moved a message ( as
opposed to a delete), didn't work, and triggered that message.  It
seems that the destination folder ID is somehow broken by copying the
XML file from an older account to a new one - even although they re
the same.  The solution is to go into each individual rule and
reselect the destination folder.

Wow, thanks a lot, I have been bitten by that bug since so long.
Noy I can refilter everything again.

        Xav