SV: [Evolution] Problems connecting to Exchange server

Title: [Evolution] Problems connecting to Exchange server
What happens if You try login at the prompt?

/A

Från: evolution-bounces lists ximian com genom Don Doumakes
Skickat: ti 2005-05-24 19:23
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Ämne: [Evolution] Problems connecting to Exchange server

I'm running Gentoo Linux, evolution 2.0.4, and ximian-connector
2.0.2-r1.  I'm trying to connect to an Exchange 2003 server and I'm
getting an incorrect-password error.

I understand (correct me if I'm wrong) that OWA is required for the
connector to work.  I suspect, from my coworkers' Outlook settings, that
OWA is disabled.  But if I attempt to connect to
http://exchangeservername/exchange I get a connection and basic auth
prompt.  Does this mean OWA is enabled after all, or am I just engaging
in wishful thinking?

--
Don Doumakes