Re: SV: [Evolution] Problems connecting to Exchange server

I'm running Gentoo Linux, evolution 2.0.4, and ximian-connector
2.0.2-r1.  I'm trying to connect to an Exchange 2003 server and I'm
getting an incorrect-password error.

Anders Naslund connecta se wrote:

What happens if You try login at the prompt?

If I attempt to authenticate using my web browser, I simply get the authentication dialog again, suggesting that I've used the wrong password. If I enter my password in Evolution at the prompt, I get an error dialog saying that it could not authenticate.

I followed an earlier thread concerning these symptoms, but I understand that was related to plaintext authentication and that it was fixed in version 2.0.4.

I've tried setting up the account using ximian-connector-setup-2.0, but it also cannot authenticate to the Exchange server.

Currently I've got POP access to our Exchange server via Mozilla. My username is CSGoma/doud01/don_doumakes (domain, NIS username, email address respectively). I've used the same username with both forward and back slashes in Evolution and in ximian-connector-setup-2.0 without success.

Is there something else I haven't tried?

--
Don Doumakes