Re: [Evolution] SuSE 9.3 Evolution 2.2.1

thanks, I figured as much and did so for most of my problem extentions
per http://www.linuxselfhelp.com/gnome/users-guide/filetypes.html but I
have always (even under Evo 2.0) have never been able to open .csv files
in Excel. (IBM configuration tool output and it is very hard to read in
the "view inline". Changes to nautilus does not seem to have any effect
on this mime type in evolution. How would this get changed?