Re: [Evolution] move deleted messages

--- Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au> wrote:
On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 08:23 -0700, Kevin Van Workum wrote:
I'd like to setup a filter that will move messages that I delete to
"deleted" folder. Any suggestions?

Is it because you don't want to see the message with the "strike
through"?  You can select "Hide deleted messages" from the view menu,
and then go to your "trash" folder to see them all there.

Is this behaviour what you want?

No, I'm an ex-pine user and would like all my deleted emails moved to a
separate folder for archiving later (at the beginning of each month).
I'm new to the vfolder concept, maybe it can already be done?

KVW

Yahoo! Mail