Re: [Evolution] Date and time format

On man, 2005-05-16 at 14:56 +0200, Anders NÃslund wrote:
If You want to change it for the complete desktop, just choose country
and timezone in Your window manager/distribution and it will be
correct. At least that's what I've done in my Mandrake system.
What distro are You using?

I use Fedora Core 3. The timezone in system settings is correctly set to
my country.

A entry like LC_TIME="no_NO.utf8" in /etc/environment turns on 24 hours
format. The date format is still not in usual Norwegian format (i.e.
15.05 vs May 05), but I can live with that.

I guess this problem was related to my selection of English(US) language
during installation.

--
Lars Karset Grimsrud