[Evolution] Using separate email accounts POP and IMAP

I am thinking about moving to Evolution from Thunderbird because of
the calendaring and contacts PIM integration.  I have several email
accounts, some POP and some IMAP.

When I try to add more than one email account (initially I tried two
POP accounts), they are being created using the same "Inbox", "Draft"
and etc folders.  I want to keep them separate as in the example
below, email account1 and email account2   I don't see how to create
them separate so that they appear...

On this Computer
        email account1
              Inbox
              Draft
              ... (and so on)
        email account2
              Inbox
              Draft
              ... (and so on)

vFolders

Can someone clearify where this setting is when creating the accounts
separately?

Thanks,
Tony