Re: [Evolution] Evo Stopped Working Under KDE (NOT SOLVED)

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 22:21 +1000, Dave Barton wrote:

Evo runs perfectly when I log in as root, using exactly the same KDE
themes and configurations that I have as user. Now the really weird
thing is, with my normal log in I can start and run Evo perfectly if I
use --component=STRING provided that STRING is anything except mail. I
can then switch to the mail view and perform any mail operations without
any problems.

It could still be a theme issue rendering ETable, because the data you
have in root is presumably not the same.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>
Novell, Inc.