Re: [Evolution] Evo Stopped Working Under KDE

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 04:01 +1000, Dave Barton wrote:
I am using SuSE 9.3 with Evo 2.2.1 and suddenly Evo stopped working
under KDE, but runs fine under Gnome. When I try to start Evo under KDE
the window starts to open and then crashes. The terminal messages are:

dave linux:~> evolution
es menu class init
adding hook target 'source'
QPixmap: Invalid pixmap parameters
QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()

This looks like you are using the gtk-qt engine.  Evolution should work
find if you decide not to use gtk-qt as GNOME theme.

If you can properly reproduce the bug, please mail me and I'll file a
bug for gtk-qt.

[...]

See you,

   Timo